If you found this page through a search engine, visit our main site at jokrummy.com
We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. This document answers some of the most frequently asked questions and lets you know exactly how we use the information you entrust to us.
We collect the following information about all users:
- user name
- information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use and your computer's location
- what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on, including the number of visits and the last log-in time
- Public chat conversations are logged inside files that contain many other technical informations. They are not available on a per-user level. Logs can be scanned by an administrator (but not systematically) in order to identity the cause of a bug / error or to manage a complaint of harassment by a user. All log files are kept for no longer than 1 week.
We also collect the following information about registered users:
- Email Address
- Purchase history
- Customer satisfaction info
- Opinions about products and services
We can share a part or all information above with other companies, but only if you gave consent by checking "I agree to receive offers from partners of jokrummy.com" upon registration.
We also collect the following information about users who buy our services or products:
We may use all collected information for these reasons:
- Customer service
- Contests / surveys
- To administer a loyalty program
- To complete a sale or transaction
- Customer relationship management